We don’t need to tell you how big e-commerce is!
- At Fairview Design, we recommend a shopping cart software package called Ecwid for our e-commerce clients’ websites. We also work with BigCommerce and CubeCart.
- Websites built on an Ecwid, BigCommerce or CubeCart platform are database driven and rely on templating for their style.
- Templating benefits a website by standardizing styles across all pages thus creating a polished, professional look and feel. None-the-less, template based websites can be customized around layout, color and graphical elements to support your brand and deliver your message.
- Ecwid, BigCommerce and CubeCart have back-end administrative control panels that allows the website owner to independently manage their store – inventory, images, customers, orders, SEO, emails, language, and shipping and payment gateways. Once your online store is installed, customized and configured, very little professional maintenance is required!
- We often integrate custom web pages into our e-commerce websites to expand functionality and meet individualized marketing needs.
- E-commerce can easily be added to CMS websites using custom cross-platform templating to create a consistent visitor experience.
We have years of experience in developing and customizing e-commerce packages. Ask Fairview Design to help you take the plunge into online selling!